Lone Worker Alarm Device Features
Automatic Fall detection, sending emergency contacts a ‘Help me’ SMS message. Has 10 second delay to cancel false alarms
Alerts carers with a link on google maps with location of emergency when activated. Can also be independently located by carers even if there is no emergency.
Advance feature that allows responders to know if a satff member or contractor has left a safe zone such as a warehouse or even a suburb.
Voice to Voice Communication
Voice to voice communication can be activated automatically in the event of an emergency, or even used like a regular cell phone if a carer phones the pendant.
Designed around friends and family self monitoring, up to 5 different contact numbers can be programmed into the workplace safety alarm, including a receptionlandline if required.
Freedom & Independence
Working off 3g cellualr technolgy, this pendant has the ability to work world wide with the correct SIM card (Roaming charges may apply). Either Spark prepay or ‘on contract’ SIM cards work (not supplied).
No Ongoing Costs
Once you purchase the workplace safety alarm, you own it. No ongoing hireage cost, its yours. Enjoy your freedom and independence!
What does it do?
A Lone worker alarm is highly recommended for those working at height, remote workers or anyone wanting an extra layer of health & safety. If you answer ‘Yes’ to any of these questions, you may benifit from a lone worker alarm.
Protect Your Lone Workers
Health & Safety Solutions
Help when you need it, where you need it
Easy to Use
Simple to Operate
Monitor employees working alone and respond to emergencies
Increasingly kiwi companies recognise the need to provide increased protection for people in their care. Whether they are employees in an unsupervised area of the workplace, patients in an aged care facility, plant workers, a forestry worker on a bulldozer 10km away, they’d like you to know quickly if they are suddenly incapacitated or have a problem.
The technology that supports this is an economical & extremely flexible system for leading edge emergency communications in any location – across a room, a building, a site, a city or a country.
Lone Worker Alarm Features
- Works wherever there is 3G mobile coverage (98.5% of New Zealand).
- Texts & Calls up to 5 friends or family.
- Has 2-way “hands-free” voice communication with high quality, easy to hear audio.
- In built fall detection for serious falls. Sends “fall alert” to up to 5 contacts.
- Uses GPS and Google maps to send your location to your contacts immediately.
- Family & friends can call the pendant. Pendant can call out to nominated contacts.
- Pendant is weather proof, comfortable and weighs the same as three 20c pieces.
- Requires Spark or Vodafone SIM card to send messages (SIM card not included).
- No contracts or monitoring fees.
- 12 month warranty.